When you think about the power of a smart phone it is quite amazing. What this device can do for you. I'm going to share with you my top 10 apps that I use weekly.
1. Starbucks app. Coffee is key. Love this app. Become a gold card member. After that download the app. Now you can pay for your drinks with your phone. Get a gift card from someone, quickly add it to your app. Your Birthday you get a free drink and after 12 stars you get a free drink.
2. Easily Do. This app interacts with all my social media. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter. It tells me everyday who has a birthday, when someone gets a new job and it will analyze my social streams for the items that I should be paying close attention too. Plus it's free. Click here to download. It is your virtual personal assistant.
3. This is two in one. I need a great navigation app. I use two. The first is Telnav. This app allows me to punch in the address and it takes into consideration traffic, and various optimal routes and gives me turn by turn navigation. The second one is WAZE. Get the best route, every day, with real–time help from other drivers.This nav app uses crowd sourcing for reports on where traffic police are, to intersection cameras, and speed limits. You can become a source of information for the program and report when you see a accident or bad traffic and help to keep the information accurate.
4. Packpoint. I hate to pack and often I forget stuff. With packpoint I can pick the type of trip i'm going on. Example business or pleasure or a combination, the duration of my trip, and it will generate a list of items I may need. Love this app.
5. Weather Channel app. This is everything you need to know about the weather where ever you are. 10 day forecasts and so much more.
6. Keeper Vault app. How many long in and passwords do you have. Well the app keeps track of them all and syncs with your PC, and other devices.
7. Find my Car. Can't remember where you parked your car, your Iphone will automatically.
8. Uber Cab App. Need a cab now in the cities where they have services this company is awesome.
9. pay by phone. No more sticky on the window and feeding coins. Just pay using your phone and feed the meter from your phone.
10. Seven Work out. If you travel and can't always find a gym, Seven gives you tabata work outs that are great.
I have provided links to all the apps above. I have more but I'll save that for my next post. Tell me what your favorite apps are!